Hair regimen!

Okay! So where am I now with my natural hair journey? I've officially stopped transitioning! I am rocking a solid APL (Arm pit length) afro that has the tendency to shrink to a mini fro (4B + texture does that you know). My regimen is as follows!


Saturday
Shikakai paste mixed with Shikakai Oil, Brahmi Amla Oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil and water as shampoo

Brahmi paste mixed with water and the same oils for deep condition

Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner for co-washing

Giovanni Pure Organic Tech direct leave in conditioner

Kinky Curly Curly Custard

Monday: Shikakai, Olive, Brahmi Amla and Jamaican Black Castor Oil mix in scalp

Stretch out my wash n' Go with hair-ties and seal the ends with JBCO (Jamaican Black Castor Oil)

Wednesday

Shikakai Oil from root to tip
Seal with JBCO

Friday
Brahmi Amla Oil from root to tip
Seal with JBCO

This regimen is the result of a lot of research and effort on my part. I've found the perfect all natural products for me, I'm going to withhold judgement until I've rocked this for at least a month or two! So that's it! I'll post pictures eventually!

This has already been posted in my "Beauty and the Beast" Section!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

So I have been hinting at this, but just to confirm all of your suspicions, yes, I am Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. In all seriousness, I am once again abroad--In Israel now--and once things have settled into some form of normalcy I will begin to blog about my experiences here--and they are many!

Blogroll

About

More often than not, I read blogs that serve as daily diaries of a sort or review trollops (not that I don't enjoy my review strumpets). Astrum Umbrarum (or "of star shadows" as the Latin is translated), lies somewhere in between, as I have discovered over the years. Life Reviews. As I live, and travel, create and explore, I will discover beautiful things. This space is where I hope to share those things with all the snark they deserve.