I know I've made you promises, but I'm a senior so you must forgive me my dedication to graduating. I will get right on blogging regularly once my senior thesis is completed. For now I have a snippet of something that has been running around through my head all day.

"Hey how are you!" his eyes lit with fulvous warmth and she bit back a ready smile.
"I've been great...really. Just...bracing myself." He rose a quick eyebrow at that, a smirk that could have been mocking dawning across his face.
"For what?" Beryl's expression grew distant and she seemed to be looking through him and past the wall of books into the depths of a place he was afraid to follow her to. It fractured his smile.
"I don't know..." she mulled over these words a while, tasting their spice and finding them unfamiliar. "But it feels like rain."

I'm not sure what this is for, or really what it's about. But I keep seeing it in my mind's eye like a movie trailer. It's better in my head obviously because of all the cutting to other meaningful scenes but oh well. c'est la vie.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

So I have been hinting at this, but just to confirm all of your suspicions, yes, I am Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. In all seriousness, I am once again abroad--In Israel now--and once things have settled into some form of normalcy I will begin to blog about my experiences here--and they are many!

Blogroll

About

More often than not, I read blogs that serve as daily diaries of a sort or review trollops (not that I don't enjoy my review strumpets). Astrum Umbrarum (or "of star shadows" as the Latin is translated), lies somewhere in between, as I have discovered over the years. Life Reviews. As I live, and travel, create and explore, I will discover beautiful things. This space is where I hope to share those things with all the snark they deserve.